On 7 December 2014 at 11:08, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The devs have been aware since December 4, based on the date
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76743 was opened.

Wow, 8 million returns on Google. Er, Lila, someone, how about making
a decision to pause using fundraising banners until this is fixed or
at least we understand why it is happening? It looks like a major
global embarrassment from where I'm sitting and it really does not
matter whether this is Google's fault or the Foundation's.

I'm finding the text "DEAR WIKIPEDIA READERS: This week we ask our
readers to help us. To protect our independence, we'll never run ads.
We survive on donations averaging ..." completely replacing all sorts
of content when searching for the simplest educational material.

Fae