It's worth pointing out that the Board *are* responsible, even if they
aren't involved in the actual decision-making - as they are ultimately
responsible for everything WMF does.

Personally I think the present solution is better than no solution, as
cross-project disruption is not something the community is particularly
well-equipped to deal with. However, Dariusz's idea of creating a volunteer
group of some description to review these actions is definitely worth
thinking about.
Chris

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com>