Dear Pavel (& everyone)

Its hard to describe the incredible positive impact that you have had on WMDE
and the Wikimedia Movement as a whole. While every affiliates contributes
differently  it is fair to say that under your leadership  WMDE has contributed
a lot to our movement by facilitating communication between the different
affiliates (including all the work on the Wikimedia Conferences and the
chapters dialogue project). And of course Wikidata is an incredible project
which I cannot praise enough :)

On a more individual note: I think the way you remained on board in order to
facilitate a good transition within WMDE says a lot about your incredible
character and dedication to our goals!

Very happy to hear that its not a goodbye, and hope to see your impact in the
next challenge you choose to take on!

Thank you!

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Chair