On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Eduardo Testart <etest...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking, it is possible to create some sort of hall of fame from/for
> Wikipedia? It would be nice that stories like this one get a place to stay
> in time.

Many wikis have a project-space page to commemorate deceased
Wikipedians[1].  There also exists a putative central location on Meta, but
it's underutilized.  Nonetheless, because I agree this was a eulogy worth
sharing, I have now pasted it there[2].

   Asaf

[1] some are listed here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deceased_editors#See_also