Hoi,
I applaud this action. Great.

The next step is making it not so easy for the NSA to harvest their ill
gotten gains. We could and should share our data from cache servers that
are much closer to our users ie outside the USA. The benefit would not be
so much in frustrating the NSA but more in providing our readers, even our
editors with a better service. So far the argument NOT to do is that
everything in the USA was peachy.
Thanks,
      GerardM