http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:BLP_overwrites

A quick reminder about this report which helps vandalism patrollers
for the English Wikipedia spot when images used in Wikipedia
biographies are being overwritten by "newbie" accounts. I recommend
more admins add the report to their watch-list. It is not too much of
a pest, as in a day it tends to change between 4 to 10 times with
normally only 1 or 2 new images being added.

The report has been running continuously on Labs for 5 months, changes
being added to the on-wiki report within 5 minutes of upload. In that
time there has not been another "revenge porn" type attack. Commons
remains open for contributors to overwrite images and vandalism can
happen. Based on this report a number of less desirable image
overwrites have been promptly spotted and reverted, mostly with the
only action being an explanation to the uploader of the the Commons
overwriting policy as they were acting in good-faith.[1]

I consider the report useful and very stable, the only recent change
being to filter out svg format images as this was adding a lot of
flags and symbols used in BLPs that have not been an issue to date.
The most active Commons patrollers I have noticed taking action on
reported images being Deniss and Mattbuck; so hats off to them for
lots of useful admin work. :-)

If there are other Wikipedias that may benefit from a similar report,
please drop me a note on Commons or email me.

P.S. If haphazard copyright violations being uploaded from Flickr have
worried you, then you may enjoy taking a look at my "Flickrstreams of
concern" report which has a more than 50% hit rate for identifying
problem sources that may need to be black-listed.[2]

Links:
1. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Overwriting_existing_files
2. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Faebot/Flickrstreams_of_concern

Cheers,