Congratulations guys!

That's great news to hear especially with the great work you have been
doing in the past couple of years. Keep up the great work!

My endless regards,

Samir

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi,
> Congratulations :)
> GerardM
>
> On 22 March 2015 at 16:51, Gregory Varnum <gregory.var...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Tec de Monterrey Wiki Learning on having
> > their Wikimedia User Group application approved by the Affiliations
> > Committee.[1] The group will be officially recognized once they have
> signed
> > the new Wikimedia User Group agreement and code of conduct.
> >
> > As a quick bit of info, the agreement and code of conduct are currently
> > being redrafted and will soon be made available on Meta-Wiki for comment
> > before being officially put in place.
> >
> > Tec de Monterrey Wiki Learning is a group for "Professors and students at
> > the Tecnológico de Monterrey dedicated to the development of open source
> > knowledge, working primarily with Wikimedia. Participants work to improve
> > knowledge in topics related to Mexico as well as general knowledge in the
> > languages of the country, primarily Spanish."
> >
> > You can find more information about this group on their page and
> > application:
> > -
> >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_user_groups/Applications/Tec_de_Monterrey_Wiki_Learning
> > -
> >

> https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Countries/México/Tec_de_Monterrey
> >
> > Again, congratulations to our latest Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > -greg aka varnent
> > Vice Chair, Wikimedia Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] -
> >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Tec_de_Monterrey_Wiki_Learning_-_Liaison_approval,_March_2015

Samir Elsharbaty,
Communications Intern, Wikipedia Education Program
Wikimedia Foundation
+2.011.200.696.77
selsharb...@wikimedia.org
education.wikimedia.org