Welcome Kourosh. (:

Can you give us some examples of partnerships that you will be developing
or supporting?

It would also be really interesting to hear how your role relates to the
kinds of institutional relationships that other departments have formed
over the years. I'd love to hear an overview sometime of how you hope to
develop these further in ways that are beneficial to the Wikimedia
community.

I hope that we will see you in Berlin!

Regards,

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.**—Catherine Munro*