If I may, I’d like to offer some tips into the optimal use of Twitter to
both thank 60 Minutes and increase the impact of the report for Wikimedia
via your followers:

- Don’t start your tweet with either @saferCBS or @jschieberg. When you
start a tweet with an @ address, generally speaking, only people who follow
both you will see it.

- Include a photo for maximum engagement by others. Ideal aspect ratio is
2/1. I have created several for anyone to use:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/UlRRZUNnQ3R6NElPd3NUQw. Note: I don’t
know what the issues are about taking a screenshot.

- Include the link to the CBS website.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-cameras-go-to-wikimania/ Everybody
benefits from more people viewing this.

- Repeat your tweet. Believe it or not, most of my tweets are repeated 3 x
eight hours apart. Each time, the click throughs are the same.

So as an illustrative example, my first tweet was:

“ Thanks for the great coverage @saferCBS and @jschieberg. Loved
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-cameras-go-to-wikimania/  "

The final result is:
https://twitter.com/GuyKawasaki/status/585111806403674112