People who are interested in the history of my views on network
neutrality may find fodder here in this 2006 article I wrote on behalf
of the American Library Association.

http://www.ala.org/offices/sites/ala.org.offices/files/content/oitp/publications/issuebriefs/A%20Library%20Perspectiv.pdf

To the extent my views have evolved since them (and I'm inclined to
say they haven't changed much), this is due partly to my years of work
for Wikimedia Foundation and partly to my work on internet policy in
the developing world.

See, for example, how I dealt with the issue in developing the Great
Charter for Cambodian Internet Freedom.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/great-charter-cambodian-internet-freedom-mike-godwin.

--Mike