Hi everyone,

Wikimédia France has recently issued its partnership policy :
you can find it on Meta both in French [1] and in English [2].

The objective of such a policy is to help communicate our vision of
partnerships and share it with future partners and stakeholders. It
includes our "service offering" (which is almost finalized) to clarify our
scope of activity.

If you have any questions/remarks or your own example of such a policy,
please feel free to get in touch !

Regards,
Anne-Laure

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimédia_France/Démarche_partenariale
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimédia_France/Démarche_partenariale/en

*Anne-Laure Prévost*
CONSEILLÈRE SPÉCIALE PARTENARIATS ET RELATIONS INSTITUTIONNELLES /
SPECIAL ADVISOR PARTNERSHIPS & INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS

*Tél  +33 7 62 93 42 02 /* *+33 1 42 36 97 72*
*www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
*40 rue de Cléry, 75002 Paris* <http://osm.org/go/0BPIihnIn?node=691082430>