On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That formatting is messy for me (and it isn't perfect on Meta either),  but
> just to clarify:
>
> The elected candidates are Lorenzo Losa, Michal Buczynski, Liam wyatt, Mike
> Peel and Itzik Edri? And for the ombusman, the elected person is Kirill
> Lokshin?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Nathan

Correct, more specifically those are the top people in the results. In the
end the board has to officially seat them and that generally happens after
some time for background checks etc (as far as I know, I have never
personally been involved in that part). The board candidates don't
generally get seated officially until WIkimania for similar reasons as an
example.

James Alexander
Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation