Hi Garfield,

Thanks for this update.

* Is this intended to be the last annual plan, as WMF shifts to a quarterly
planning cycle? If so, how will Fundraising know how much money to raise
each quarter/year?

* Are SMART goals documented for each department? If so, where can we see
them?

* I see that there are many new proposed FTEs but I'm unclear on what SMART
goals those FTEs are intended to address. Is there a page that documents
clear links between the FTE hires, the SMART goals for their departments,
and explanations of how current capacity is insufficient to address the
needs that these new hires are addressing?

I support making targeted in FTE increases that are clearly linked to goals
and/or filling gaps, and I would like to see those links in this document
or in an appendix.

I am very interested in hearing what my fellow Wikimedians think of this
document, particularly those who have experience with managing our
affiliates and those with FDC experience.

Thanks,

Pine