I basically agree with the whole of Risker's post but want to expand in
this bit:

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   There are not very many systems, though,
> that are specifically designed to give multiple winners when one of the
> conditions is that they *not* be running on a shared ticket.

One of them that is well-adapted to our circumstances is the Single
Transferable Vote system.

As in Schulze, voters put candidates in order of preference. However, the
STV system is designed to produce diversity of opinion among an election
for several people (it was originally designed as a proportional system for
public elections in circumstances where there weren't "party lists").

There are also a couple of systems which try to combine the theoretical
advantages of Schulze with the practical advantages of STV and they should
be looked at as well, but STV has the advantage that it is computationally
simple (you can run an election with pen and paper, unlike Schulze or
anything related to it; there are a number of software packages that
perform counts for you; and it must be pretty easy to code as well...)

Regards,

Chris