On Jun 11, 2015 10:06 PM, "Yaroslav M. Blanter" <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:

> On 2015-06-11 22:03, Milos Rancic wrote:
>>
>> I think the reason is more than obvious: Belarus is south of Moldova and
>> Ukraine is in between, so it went south. As Russia is basically on the
east
>> of all of three countries, it's logical to put it among the northern
>> countries.
>

> Not that I object the general reasoning, but Belarus is north of Moldova
(Ukraine is either way).

Besides it's not nice to write spoilers on the public list, I would remind
you that according to the 6th century naming rules, every White Sea has to
be south of every Black Sea. As Moldova is closer to the Black Sea than
Belarus, Belarus is closer to the White Sea, it's logical that Belarus is
on the south of Moldova.