Hi!

I do not think language discrimination is the only possible discrimination.
I would prefer and consider it better if the international organisation
would be located next to the office of a local chapter. Then a different
perspective is possible.

Also I would like to suggest to have an WMF office on the various
continents: one in North America, one in South America, one in Europe, one
in Africa and one in Asia. I think only then it is really possible to to
understand the differences between the continents/regions in the world and
to be closer to the volunteers themselves. (And this can be in the same
building as a local chapter.)

In Brussels there is an office used/paid by the Wikimedia EU policy group,
the place where the whole of Europe meets, in multiple ways. Also situated
in the middle of four of the most active chapters in Europe and relatively
close to Jimbo. (I think ideal for a WMF office as well, but I may have a
COI here.)

So a co-headquarters in Belgium would be a great idea.

Romaine