Hello Andrea,

Le dimanche 5 juillet 2015, 17:45:34 Andrea Zanni a écrit :

> I tried to find the info myself, with little success:
> I'm interested to know about the environmental impact of running Wikipedia
> (carbon emissions, etc.) and what we are doing about it.
> Sorry if I missed wikimedia-l threads, or other sources.

Here are a couple of old threads to get you started:

2007: "WMF-projects: Carbon neutral/low/aware website?"
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.org.wikimedia.foundation/17517

2009: "Wikimedia and Environment"
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.org.wikimedia.foundation/43381

The numbers discussed in those threads are undoubtedly out of date, but I
imagine some of the arguments still apply.

Hope that helps :)

--
Guillaume Paumier