Il giorno ven, 14/08/2015 alle 01.20 +0100, Fæ ha scritto:
> I'd appreciate any views on whether there is any statistical meaning
> to be
> pulled from these figures, apart from showing that men probably
> outnumber
> women contributors by ten times on Commons.

To have a real answer you should do a statistical test - after
addressing the considerations written by Tomasz.
However, my rough guess is that the answer is no: if you sum up the rows
and the columns, the proportions of declared male/female/none among
reverters and reverted are similar. I've put the numbers on the Commons
page [1].

Laurentius

[1]https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Does_openly_declaring_your_gender_change_the_probability_of_having_an_upload_overwritten.3F