Using it for legal disputes is poor form. We had legal disputes before, and managed them with "office actions". If you don't trust the admins not to purposefully post libel or copyvios, then super-protecting a page or two won't help.

Moreover it implies that the Foundation can or will take action in these matters to override the community, which opens them up to charges of discrimination, favouritism, nepotism, cowardice, corruption or at least stupidity.