Very sorry to hear that, Philippe. From the perspective of an outsider to
the WMF and many of the "interior processes" of the Wikimedia community,
you have always been a ray of light and a source of insight, knowledge and
order. Your presence in a discussion, debate or process has always elevated
each and inspired trust where there might otherwise have been none. We will
all be sad to see you go but also hopeful that the time will be restful and
healing before you bring the same qualities to your next role.

It's great to see, however, that Moonriddengirl, our faithful copyright
legal eagle and tireless contributor, will be formally assuming such an
important role. I'm sure she will make Philippe, Luis and us plebes equally
proud.