Dear Garfield,

It was a pleasure working with you over the past years. Your advice and
insights were always of great help to Wikimedia Nederland - and many other
chapters, I am sure.
I am very sorry you are leaving but it is good to hear you plan to stay
involved with the movement.

Best of luck and many thanks,

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur Wikimedia Nederland