Hey everyone,

In August, we asked for community feedback on a proposal to change the
structure of WMF grant programs. Thanks to the 200+ people who participated!

A report on what we learned from and changed based on this consultation is
now available:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Reimagining_WMF_grants/Outcomes

Come read about the findings and next steps as WMF’s Community Resources
team begins to implement changes based on your feedback. Your questions and
comments are welcome on the outcomes discussion page.

With thanks,

Jethro

--
Chris "Jethro" Schilling