Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I have the honor to announce the recognition of a new Wikimedia User Group in Eastern Europe: the Wikimedians of Republic of Srpska.

Among their goals are, apart from expanding the community of contributors in the Republic of Srpska, introducing Wikimedia projects to educational insititutions of all levels in Republic of Srpska and using the different resources available in the Wikimedia projects to improve the quality of the education.

Let's say dobrodošli to our colleagues! 8-)

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Republic_of_Srpska
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina