Hi Liang,

Ellie did reach out to Josh recently regarding the Manila bid (after which
Josh relayed the message to our team) and, supposedly, she is also reaching
out to members of the Bali and Perth bids. We (in the Manila team) are
still discussing this, so I am not at liberty to provide further details at
this point.

Best regards,

Paolo Barazòn
Wikimedia Philippines