That's the spirit of Wikimedia Movement, censorship...

I was talking about the list, you said: " it's not good to give publicly
comments on the candidates." and I asked why, you decided not answer.

And you know that AffCom screwed WMBR, so don't come with "If you are
member of a chapter, please ask internally to your chapter, not to me."
just to border me.

On 21 October 2015 at 11:35, Ilario Valdelli <valde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are member of a chapter, please ask internally to your chapter, not
> to me.
>
> Before participating to this thread I was really clear: please address any
> comment of the affiliated selected board seats in another place. Here we
> are speaking of the mailing list.
>
> It means that, following my coherence, I would strictly comply with the
> topic of this thread.
>
> Kind regards
>
> On 21.10.2015 15:18, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton wrote:
>
>> This do not answers any of my questions... opacity even in the talk, the
>> via will not make any difference.
>>
>> On 21 October 2015 at 10:43, Ilario Valdelli <valde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats
>>>

>>> On 21.10.2015 14:09, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton wrote:
>>>

> --
> Ilario Valdelli
> Wikimedia CH
> Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> Tel: +41764821371
> http://www.wikimedia.ch

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton