Never heard of Stroopies, but for those with access to a CostCo store, I
have persoally taste-tested their stroopwafels against the true Goudse
Stroopwafels and can vouch for them. The ones for sale at Barnes and Noble
cafés that are individually wrapped are *not* the real thing, however,
though tasty in their way.
Jane
(Cookie expert)