WereSpielChequers,

I talked about that in the thread, if WLM and WLE would be closer (some
countries are) to communities WP, Commons,...  the result would be better.
" I would like to see Wikimedia Commons volunteers be involved in the
process, to create more clear, précised, and aligned rules for the contest,
otherwise they will use Commons as a uploader" same for WP. This
communities, directly impacted by this contests should develop the metrics,
not the ones requesting money.

How this projects will help WP/Commons if they are not listening the
communities? They probably are creating more problem than solutions.

This talk is about that:
https://www.ted.com/talks/ernesto_sirolli_want_to_help_someone_shut_up_and_listen?language=en

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com