"We invite you to participate in a survey about online harassment on
Wikimedia projects.
*Survey powered by Qualtrics"*

It's not the the first survey runs through the Qualtrics, but that's the
first time I see credit to them. We most of the time, even in GLAM and
others partnerships trying to avoid as much as we can mentions
organizations names, as it can be consider to be advertising.

But mention a company (that we even paid them), and linking to their
website? that's new and concern a bit. I'll be happy if someone related to
this decision can give more information about the idea behind it.

Thank you.

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!