Thanks Lodewijk.  We didn't mean "ideas" to limit contributions to full
proposals or solutions.  It could just be "Random thoughts from Lodewijk" -
it's meant to be very open.  You can also start a conversation about
another idea by clicking on it to find its discussion, or take part in an
ongoing one.  I'll talk to my team to see if we can improve the language to
make it clear all levels of participation are welcome.

Best,

Patrick Earley
Community Advocate
Wikimedia Foundation