Dear Wikimaniacs, Thank you very much for all the many applications for the
Scholarship committee for Wikimania 2016. We are happy to present the following
committee members: * David Richfield (South Africa, languages: en, af, de-3,
nl-2)* Dsvyas (India, languages: gu, en-4, hi-3)* Eugene Alvin Villar
(Philippines, languages: tl, en)* GastelEtzwane (Switzerland, languages: fr,
en, de-2)* Mel 23 (Argentina, languages: es, en-4)* Mardetanha (Iran,
languages: fa, az, en-3, tr-2)* Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight (USA, languages:
en)* Ruslik0 (Russia, languages: ru, en-3)* Venus Lui (Hong Kong, languages:
zh, zh-yue, en)* Federico Leva (Italy, languages: it, en-3, “Scholarships
working group chair”)* Martin Rulsch (Germany, languages: de, en-3, es-2,
“Scholarships working group deputy chair”) Assisted by:* one Wikimania 2017
non-voting observer tbd* Ellie Young (WMF Conference Coordinator)* Sati Houston
(WMF Staff) Additionally, around a dozen users offered their help with
preparations of the scholarship applications, required translations, and
communications as Scholarship ambassadors. We invite more people to volunteer.
Please contact us on domande.wikima...@wikimedia.it when you are interested in
this function. We appreciate your help! Find more information on
https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarship_committee .
Thanks,Federico Leva and Martin RulschWikimania 2016 team, scholarships subteam