It would be great if we could have Arrnon's input and perspective on
the events that have caused the concern raised in this thread.
However, it's been stated that major shareholder litigation involving
the issue is still pending.  If that is so, it is very unlikely that
he's going to be able to make any public statement about the subject.

Newyorkbrad/IBM