Hi Jamie,

Pardon the skepticism, but as you may have heard, it seems that some
changes are need in WMF screening procedures, and this skepticism is
understandably affecting other new requisitions.

In any case, welcome to the hurricane known as the Wikimedia movement (:

I look forward to hearing about the plans for a revitalized Annual Plan
development process this year. If you or Lila can talk about that process
at this Thursday's Metrics Meeting, I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Pine