hi,

restructuring the Advisory Board has been on my mind for a while - I've
actually put <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pundit> it to the list
of initial priorities I set for myself as a Board member. I hope we'll be
able to zero in on this issue once the higher priority stuff stops
overflowing. I plan to discuss it within the BGC, and also with WMF, to
establish the needs, as well as possibilities.

best,

dariusz