My personal analysis comes to the conclusion that the voting formula/voting system needs to be redesigned before next election. The current one has serious flaws related to the oppose option. It is both open to "smart" voting (manipulation) and it also gives undue weight to the oppose option.

There are several ways a redesign can be done, from keeping the SNO but with a modified formula to changing it to one of the options Chris mention or others.

With the set up of a standing committee there will be ample time to work with this issue before next election. And I expect it will be done with involving the community on lists and meta

Anders