You were a great personality to relate to, loved every bit of our chat and
hope our roads cross again.

Farewell and the best of lock in your next endeavor.

Best regards,
Felix

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 5:58 PM, attolippip <attolip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <3 <3 <3
> may you fare well
> it was pleasure working together...
> you have inspired me a lot
> and I am thankful for all your work
>
> see you <3
>
> warm regards,
> antanana
> Wikimedia Ukraine

> > Dear friends,
> >
> > During the past three years, I have been privileged to be a part of this
> > movement and this organization.
> >
> > I have been honored to be your colleague and to work with you in service
> of
> > the sum of all knowledge.
> >
> > In particular, I wish to note particular projects that have inspired me
> > very much.
> >
> >    - Working with Philippe Beautdette, Maggie Dennis, James Alexander,
> and
> >    Jan Eisfeldt to keep our community safe from threats of harm. [1]
> >    - Working with Patrick Earley, Nick Wilson, Erica Litrenta, Sherry
> >    Snyder, Oliver Keyes, and James Forester on the rollout of
> > VisualEditor. [2]
> >    - Working with Yana Welinder and Heather Walls to design a
> user-friendly
> >    trademark policy. [3] [4]
> >    - Working with Siko Bouterse to support Individual Engagement Grants
> and
> >    movement diversity. [5] [6]
> >    - Working with Jake Orlowitz to promote the Wikipedia Library and the
> >    Wikipedia Adventure. [7] [8]
> >    - Working with Jaime Anstee, Edward Galvez, Amanda Bittaker to
> encourage
> >    evaluation and learning. [9]
> >    - Working with Asaf Bartov to encourage regional cooperation in
> Central
> >    and Eastern Europe. [10]
> >    - Working with Floor Koudijs. Tighe Flanagan, Kacie Harold, Samir
> >    Elsharbaty, Rodney Dunican, Sage Ross, Jami Mathewson, and LiAnna
> Davis
> > on
> >    the Wikipedia Education Program. [11]
> >
> > The Wikipedia Education Program is especially near and dear to my heart.
> It
> > is a means of educating readers, recruiting contributors, and creating
> > quality content. Since 2014, the number of education initiatives around
> the
> > world has increased by 36%. [12] [13] And 25% of all education programs
> are
> > in one of the regions that I directly supported. [14] I am so proud of
> what
> > they have accomplished. And I am enthusiastic about what great things
> they
> > have yet to achieve.
> >
> > I want to thank and compliment my current manager, Floor Koudijs. She is
> > competent, considerate, conscientious leader, and her diplomacy skills
> are
> > unsurpassed. I am confident that the education team and the education
> [...]

*Felix Nartey | DSE CAL Bank Ltd. | Co-manager GBG TEMA
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/106882654487622047846/posts> **| Community
Manager WMGH <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana> | About me
<http://about.me/felix.nartey> | +233 242 844987 **| **Check out!!
<http://goo.gl/4oHJeQ>*