Andreas, et al

James' now-released email is quite damning in many aspects.

I am very concerned that James was essentially bullied by way of threat
into voting in the affirmative by other members of the BoT. James, would
you care to name those Trustees who did this? Given the recent Harassment
Survey results, it should be clear that there is NO room for harassment on
WMF projects, and those who threatened/bullied you should stand down
immediately.

Lila also has a lot to answer for in not making the BoT aware of what the
Knight Foundation grant was all about beforehand. Lila, any chance you can
explain why?

I can feel a further rift and a vote of no confidence in both the BoT and
WMF management coming on.

Warm regards,

Ruslan Takayev