Hi all,
to follow up on Maggie's email, I wanted to share that Program Capacity and
Learning team is reaching out to community members to comment on our draft
roadmap [1]. In this coming year, we look forward to our shared learning
and support to leaders across the movement.

Importantly, we could use some help in defining what that year looks like!
Between now and February 19th, we are asking for your input in prioritizing
support to program leaders and affiliates through our newly integrated
Program Capacity and Learning Team. Our new team, in addition to supporting
 education programs, libraries, and learning and evaluation, will also
support GLAM and Affiliate Partnerships. We have been consulting with
different program and community leaders and have developed a few ideas for
which we would like your input [1].  Please share your views on our
criteria for resources as well as concepts for support. Your input will
help guide our 2016-2017 Annual Plan submission. We will host office hours
on IRC on Tuesday, February 16, at 8 am PST. Sign up to the event via
Google [2] or Facebook [3].

Hope to see many of you on Meta!

Best,

*María Cruz * \\  Communications and Outreach Coordinator, PC&L Team
\\ Wikimedia
Foundation, Inc.
mc...@wikimedia.org  |  :  @marianarra_ <https://twitter.com/marianarra_>
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Program_Capacity_and_Learning