Hoi,
I am not complaining. I point out that all this huha does not get us
anywhere. I am not afraid to give an opinion and I am not afraid to be a
contrarian when I think it makes sense. Yes, things happened that were not
beautiful. They are not what upset me. What upsets me is that people like
Siko and Anna are leaving. Because they are part of "my" Wikimedia
Foundation. What upsets me is that I routinely use Magnus's tool and
process hundreds of thousands of records and am to understand that official
query is stunted and does not allow for this "because it was not in the
design" and it is then pointed out that it takes money to solve this...

My point is that baying for blood is not what helps us forward. What I do
know is that when sheer negativity is not coupled with an ability to stop
and move forward, we will get in a downward spiral. I fault Pine for not
being able to stop. What I wish for is for people like Anna and Siko and
money for our environment and not for an endowment.
Thanks,
      GerardM