On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl>
 wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Brion Vibber <bvib...@wikimedia.org>
>  wrote:
>
>> What is the board doing, going forward, to stem the tide of staff
>> resignations?
>>

>  We have started with an engagement survey, and organizational facilitator
> analysis. More and more current input can be provided by Patricio or others
> from the Board's HR Committee, but there is also a lot of work done by the
> HR department, under its new leadership.

Patricio, can you add more details here please?

The engagement survey in November showed very, very low support for the
Executive Director. I'm not sure what "organizational facilitator analysis"
is, but if it's related to the management coaching for Lila, there are some
unanswered emails on the staff list which are very discouraging. I can
forward them to you if you are unaware.

As a longtime part of Wikimedia's community and staff, I would really
appreciate some clear answers on what's going on and why we're losing more
and more longtime community and staff members while an ED who needs
management coaching is still in place.

-- brion