Dear Chris and all,

What sorts of candidates are you looking for?  How are you directing your
search / how can we best help get the word to people who might be good
candidates?  What do you see as the skills or other qualities the a Trustee
needs, or that would be effective on the Board?

The FAQ says little about nominations, and the nomination form is also
extremely generic.  Given the current difficulties around strategy &
governance, more detail seems called for.

Warmly,
Sam