Hey Rodrigo,

I don't know of any example where Site Notice has been used in the past to
point people to facebook.

Although the intentions behind what is being proposed are good ones, I
think there are probably issues that surround neutrality and with the very
different privacy policy of facebook.

Based on those things alone it is not something I would recommend. I would
be happy to follow up with you further off list if you would like to
discuss this further.

Regards

--
Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*