On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also hope that the current Board members will thoughtfully consider
> whether it's in the best interests of the Wikimedia Foundation and the
> larger Wikimedia movement for them to continue as Board members.

The instability that would result from large scale resignations of
Board members would be devastating to WMF.

That aside, under the best of circumstances, the volunteer BoT of WMF
are faced with an extremely demanding and challenging work load. And,
no volunteer board has the skill set to manage the problems that have
come up over the last few months and have escalated out of control.

I strongly encourage giving the BoT time to react to the most recent
comments, and develop a responsible plan of action.

Sydney
User:FloNight