On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:30 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> All the shit from mailinglists is missing. For the temperature aka the
> understanding of the developments it is certainly as potent as some of the
> departures.

Hi Gerard,

Quite a few of the entries refer to mailing list posts. I am aware that
missing, and I plan to go through and add the particularly relevant ones
later (unfortunately real life—that is, homework—has gotten in the way).

If you think that there are other emails from the list that should be
included, please let me know (via email or PR) specifically which and why.
Although I do keep an eye on Wikimedia-l and other Wikimedia mailing lists,
I know I do not watch them as closely as you or some other members of the
list, so your help would be appreciated in identifying the particularly
important gaps.

– Molly (GorillaWarfare)