seat.
2. A general practice of debriefing significant projects. I consider
organizational learning to be the primary benefit of this (so that mistakes
are repeated less often, and practices improve); so whether it attracts any
non-staff's attention is not of central importance in my view. But it *is*
very important that it include reflection from high in the org chart (which
was the case with the Belfer Center debrief, but not with the Media Viewer
debrief).

#2 is the one I had in mind for this particular thread, but #1 is very
important too.

Thank you for the kind words about my participation in #1. I do think,
generally, people with a good understanding of Wikimedia's history and
values, but without recent organizational ties, should be included. Whether
or not I'm right for the task, I'll leave aside for the moment.
-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]