Congrats, Katy!!!

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Maggie Dennis" <mden...@wikimedia.org>
<wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 1:02 AM

Hello, all.

I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.

We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
grants program in the weeks ahead.

Best regards,

Maggie

P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources

--
Maggie Dennis
Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement