It is deeply unsettling to have my WHAT?  I confirmed no such thing, and
your misrepresentations do you no favors.

One thing I have learned over the last few years is that it is impossible
to have a conversation in a spirit of openness when one party so wildly
misrepresents the statements of the other. That's not good faith dealing.

Therefore, I won't be continuing this discussion with you.

pb

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016, David Emrany <david.emr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Philippe
>
> There is no public evidence of your misleading statements re years of
> careful planning.and execution.
>
> What there is public evidence of is that the WMF has systematically
> evaded its enforcement responsibilities under the Terms of Use.
>
> To cite 1 specific instance, Sue Gardner was repeatedly informed about
> the pedo on-wiki grooming by User Demiurge1000
>
> "Who is responsible for child protection ?"
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Sue_Gardner&oldid=10496213#Response_to_your_question
>
> It is deeply unsettling to have your confirmation that Sue Gardner sat
> on this for years and it was only Lila (an outsider with no great ties
> to the community) who could globally ban this user out.
>
> PS: You surely recall “I won’t allow the accusations that the anon is
> making to stand on my talk page. I’ve redacted them. Philippe
> Beaudette, Wikimedia Foundation (talk) 21:21, 12 January 2014 (UTC)”
>
> David
>
> On 3/2/16, Philippe Beaudette <phili...@beaudette.me <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > Additionally, I believe Coren was referring to the expanded TOU as a
> whole,
> > not to that amendment alone.  And I agree with him, for the record.
> >
> > Lila's support in expanding the size of the CA team was useful in helping
> > to combat the abuses mentioned, but the vast majority of the systemic
> work
> > took place under Sue, and was the result of years of careful planning and
> > execution.
> >
> > pb

Philippe Beaudette

phili...@beaudette.me