Congratulations to Katherine for taking up the responsibility! And at the
same time, thanks to the Board and C-levels for coming up with a thoughtful
and acceptable decision.
It's great to see someone taking up the charge, who has been involved with
the movement for a long time.

Regards,
Tanweer

Regards,