I don't like the idea of others chapters influence others with their votes.
We have many candidates and a lot of politics behind.

WMIL will have their board meeting at the end of the month, but if the case
is that the votes are public, I'll advice my board to not publish his vote
until the last moment in order to have fair election, without any chapter
looking on the others and consider whatever to vote to each of the
candidates because of the number of votes they already have.

I'll truly advising others to do the same.

Itzik

- Sent from mobile