On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM, rupert THURNER
<rupert.thur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> just as a note, i hate that the blog [5] opens 20 times slower than
> wikinews on my mobile phone, that it is not in different languages,
> that i do not have the "usual mediawiki features".

For translations, see
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog#Translations - If
you're volunteering to help, great!

> i hate that
> signpost [7] cannot be read on mobiles because of formatting.

Last discussed in November at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Wikipedia_Signpost/Archive_9#Mobile_view_not_great
Example link on mobile:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Single/2016-04-14&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile

For translations, I wish that all the local newspapers (many but not
all of <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q7395165>) were translated into
various languages, but that would be a lot of work.

> i hate
> the glam newsletter [6] for the same reason, despite beeig again on a
> different wiki, no "read in different languages". which is the main
> reason i write this mail

That would be a lot of content to translate every month. E.g.
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/February_2016/Single
- if you're volunteering to do so every month, a comment on the
talkpage might work best.