Patricio Lorente wrote:
> When Denny informed the Board that he was stepping down, we began to
>consider how we would move forward. We recognize the importance of
>filling the two vacancies on the Board, and would like to proceed in a
>way that respects the will of the community and responds to existing
>Board needs. The Board will be meeting in Berlin during the Wikimedia
>Conference on April 22nd and 23rd - during this time we will discuss how
>we should fill the open community-nominated and appointed Trustee seats.
>

>I look forward to sharing more information with you in late April.

April has now come and gone. Is there any new information about filling
these two vacancies on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees?

In poking around to see if I had missed a post somewhere, I found this
on-wiki reply by Patricio from May 4, 2016:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?diff=15578608&oldid=15578561>.
 The reply is vaguely related to the vacant seats; I imagine its contents
will be of interest to this list.

MZMcBride